Eagle Feather Business Award of Distinction
The Eagle Feather Business Award of Distinction is given to a First Nation, Metis or Inuit owned business that demonstrates outstanding achievement in business and incorporates entrepreneurial and cultural concepts into its operation for long-term success.
Applicants are requested to provide examples that illustrate this unique combination.
If you would like to nominate a business or organization please proceed to the nominate page.
Award applicants are not required to be a member of an Alberta Chamber of Commerce.
In order to be eligible, your submission must be received by the Alberta Chambers of Commerce office no later than 11:59 p.m., November 5th, 2017. Due to the number of entries received, entry packages cannot be returned. If unable to submit your application electronically, please submit a printed copy of this form and all other documents to the following:
2018 Alberta Business Awards of Distinction
c/o Alberta Chambers of Commerce
1808 – 10025 – 102A Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 2Z2
General Eligibility Requirements
To be a valid entry in the Alberta Business Awards of Distinction, your business must:
- have operated in Alberta for a minimum of three years
- be operating in Alberta and continue to do so at the time of the awards presentation
- employ Albertans to produce goods and/or provide services
- not have won in the same category in the past three years
- not have anyone in your management, on your board, or in your employ serving on the Alberta Business Awards of Distinction judging committee for this category
To begin your application process, please provide concise details for each requirement as it relates to your organization in the space provided. All fields are required.
STEP TWO: The Alberta’s Best of Business Award of Distinction form is mandatory to apply for this award and must be completed.