Mentorship Award of Distinction
The Mentorship Award of Distinction recognizes a business/ organization that endorses a distinct strategy or program that promotes mentorship internally or externally.
Specific Eligibility Requirements
In addition to the General Eligibility, applicants must meet the following specific requirements.
- Demonstrates a Long-term commitment to mentoring by supporting, encouraging, and promoting education, professional and personal development through a distinct strategy / program.
General Eligibility Requirements
To be a valid entry in the Alberta Business Awards of Distinction, your business must:
- Have operated in Alberta for a minimum of three years
- Be operating in Alberta and continue to do so at the time of the awards presentation
- Employ Albertans to produce goods and/or provide services
- The business must demonstrate financial viability and sound potential for growth
- Not have won in the same category in the past three years
- Not have anyone in your management, on your board, or in your employ serving on the Alberta Business Awards of Distinction judging committee for this category
- If you are a non-for-profit organization, no more than 30% of annual revenue can be directly funded by Government envelopes. This does not apply to regular procurement
Award applicants are not required to be a member of an Alberta Chamber of Commerce.
To be eligible, your submission must be received by the Alberta Chambers of Commerce office no later than October 31, 2018. Due to the number of entries received, entry packages cannot be returned. If unable to submit your application electronically, please submit a printed copy of this form and all other documents to the following:
2019 Alberta Business Awards of Distinction
c/o Alberta Chambers of Commerce
1808 – 10025 – 102A Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 2Z2
To begin your application process, please provide concise details for each requirement as it relates to your organization in the space provided. All fields are required.